Giving of your TIME, TREASURE, TALENT and TALK makes a DIFFERENCE! Here are 10 ways:
1. Buy tickets to shows (we have unbeatable prices)
3. Sponsor a season, show, or exhibit
5. Tell your friends and family about what we have to offer
6. Share our messages on social media.
7. Add us to your AmazonSmile Account
8. Attend Fundraising Events like Our Annual Spring Gala or Ghost Talk
10. Consider leaving a legacy to PCA through planned gift like a bequest, endowment, annuity (etc)
Under the leadership of Executive Director Robyn Allen and the Board of Directors, PCA is launching our capital campaign, "Setting the Stage," which will raise $3.2 million for construction of a Multi-Purpose facility and renovation of our current buildings.
1) Contribute as a donor to general need, youth programming and scholarships or the Setting the Stage-Capital Campaign.
2) Sponsor a Season Range with levels starting at $5,000 or sponsor a show/art exhibit ranging from $250 to $5,000.
A sponsor of PCA is utilized by both the business sector or foundations but is open to individuals as well. Help a great cause and market to over 100,000 people annually.
As a non-profit Community Theater, PCA is always looking for creative ways to raise funds for our continued programming. Ghost Talk is a long standing PCA tradition to raise funds for our youth scholarships. Our Annual Spring is a new tradition, bringing in auctions, performances, hors d'oeuvres, and cocktails to create a delightful afternoon of FUNdraising. This year we are excited to have a PCA Golf Tournament which will be the start of a new annual tradition.
We value our relationships with our Community Partners. Please visit them and tell them you support PCA as well!
Please see our season playbill. We appreciate our donors, volunteers, and patrons for their passion and dedication to community art programming.
Pam Cannedy Dance
PCA Folk Sessions
PCA Ghost Talk
Ritz Girls Catering