Giving of your TIME, TREASURE, TALENT and TALK makes a DIFFERENCE!
Here are 10 WAYS
1. Buy tickets to shows (we have unbeatable prices and season ticket options)
2. Donate to our programming, youth scholarships or capital campaign
3. Sponsor a season, show, or exhibit
4. Purchase PCA merchandise
5. Tell your friends and family about what we have to offer
6. Share our messages on social media.
7. Add us to your AmazonSmile Account
8. Attend Fundraising Events like Our Annual Spring Gala or Ghost Talk
9. Visit our Gallery and Gift Shop
10. Consider leaving a legacy to PCA through planned gift like a bequest, endowment, annuity (etc)
1) Contribute as a donor to general need, youth programming and scholarships or the Setting the Stage-Capital Campaign.
2) Sponsor a Season Range with levels starting at $5,000 or sponsor a show/art exhibit ranging from $250 to $5,000.
A sponsor of PCA is utilized by both the business sector or foundations but is open to individuals as well. Help a great cause and market to over 100,000 people annually.
A Sponsor/Advertiser of PCA is utilized mainly by the business sector or foundations but is open to individuals as well. Sponsors will receive public recognition for their contributions. PCA offers several levels of sponsorship. You can also build your own sponsorship, annual fundraising events, and in-kind sponsorship opportunities are also available.
ALL LEVELS OF SPONSORSHIP WILL RECEIVE WIN/WIN MARKETING BENEFITS THAT MAY INCLUDE:
Be a Sponsor/Advertiser at PCA. Contact Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org or (928) 710-9131. Build your own sponsorship, annual fundraising events, and in-kind sponsorship opportunities are also available.
$5,000 Season Sponsor for PCA’s Cabaret, Outdoor Venue, or Studio Theatre
$2,500 Cabaret Sponsor or Studio Theatre Sponsor
$2,000 Outdoor Venue Sponsor
$1,500 Family Theatre Season or an Art Gallery Season Sponsor
$1,000 One Show Sponsor at the Cabaret and Studio Theatre
$500 Two Show Sponsor at the Outdoor Venue
$300 One Show Sponsor at the Outdoor Venue, an Art Gallery Exhibit, or Specialty Show
$100 One Show Sponsor for Reader’s Theatre or Virtual Show
As a non-profit Community Theater, PCA is always looking for creative ways to raise funds for our continued programming. Ghost Talk is a long standing PCA tradition to raise funds for our youth scholarships. Our Annual Spring is a new tradition, bringing in auctions, performances, hors d'oeuvres, and cocktails to create a delightful afternoon of FUNdraising. This year we are excited to have a PCA Golf Tournament which will be the start of a new annual tradition.
We value our relationships with our Community Partners. Please visit them and tell them you support PCA as well!
Please see our season playbill. We appreciate our donors, volunteers, and patrons for their passion and dedication to community art programming.
Pam Cannedy Dance
PCA Folk Sessions
PCA Ghost Talk
Ritz Girls Catering
Under the leadership of Executive Director Robyn Allen and the Board of Directors, PCA is launching our capital campaign, "Setting the Stage," which will raise $3.2 million for construction of a Multi-Purpose facility and renovation of our current buildings.